Emergency Vet Rio Rancho
The emergency vet care Rio Rancho pets need is immediately available at Coronado Pet Hospital. Our facility can handle a wide range of emergency animal care services including CPR, surgery and trauma care. If you believe your pet is having a medical emergency, we are staffed by highly trained professionals who are equipped to handle your pet’s emergency.
Your pet’s health should not be left to chance. Though any injury to your animal should be cause for concern, pet owners should be aware of certain symptoms that require immediate medical attention. Here are twelve animal emergencies that require immediate veterinary care, according to the American Veterinary Medical Foundation:
- Bleeding that does not stop within a few minutes, especially from the nose, mouth, rectum, or blood found in stool/urine
- Eye injuries
- Painful, difficulty with, or an inability to urinate or pass stool
- Difficulty breathing, choking or continued coughing/gagging
- Ingestion of a poisonous substance
- Heat stress/stroke
- Seizures, staggering or an inability to walk
- Fractured bones or lameness
- Signs of significant pain or extreme anxiety
- Refusal to drink over the course of 24-hours
- Two or more episodes of vomiting or diarrhea within a 24-hour period
Pet emergencies can occur suddenly and display several different symptoms. Any signs of pain, problems with everyday activities or abnormal behaviors could be cause for concern. Whenever you believe your pet’s health may be in jeopardy, let the experienced vet at Coronado Pet Hospital give them a thorough health assessment.
Coronado Pet Hospital understands that a change in your pet’s health can be a scary and stressful situation. Our fully equipped facility is ready to handle any emergency your pet may have. From dogs and cats to snakes and rats, the emergency vet care Rio Rancho pets need is available at Coronado Pet Hospital.